At ASPECT Studios the health and safety of our team, clients and communities is paramount. Our approach is to act responsibly and follow expert advice from relevant Authorities. We are considering the implications of decisions on our stakeholders, our communities and our health system and working hard on minimising disruption to our clients and projects and managing any potential longer term financial implications.
Over the past two weeks we have made a concerted effort to make sure our team can now continue to work efficiently and remotely in line with the latest government health advice.What actions are ASPECT Studios taking?
- We are following the latest government health recommendations in regard to COVID-19.
- In Australia we have restricted all face to face meetings and replaced them with tele or video conferencing. We will endeavour to reschedule all meetings so that they take place either virtually or at a future rescheduled time that works at our clients’ convenience.
- Where attendance is critical at meetings, we are restricting the number of our people who attend and require advance notice of site/location COVID-19 protocols. All meetings will adhere to social distancing regulations.
- Until further notice, we have suspended hosting external meetings or visitors in our studios inside Australia.
- All of our team now have arrangements in place to enable them to work from home and work flexibly.
- Our staff within Australia will not be undertaking any international or interstate business travel until the relevant guidance from authorities changes.
- All relevant team members will remain contactable as usual.
Whilst these measures are in place ASPECT Studios will continue to service our clients and their projects. We will be reviewing and evaluating our response and policies in line with advice from the relevant authorities as the situation evolves over time. Minimising disruption to our clients and projects is of utmost importance to us, second only to the health and well-being of our people, clients and communities.
We will continue to keep you updated as the situation evolves and please do not hesitate to contact our team via usual email/phone communications.