As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we would like to provide you with an update regarding our response.
At ASPECT Studios the health and safety of our team, clients and communities is paramount. Our approach is to act responsibly and follow expert advice from relevant Authorities. We are considering the implications of decisions on our stakeholders, our communities and our health system and working hard on minimising disruption to our clients and projects and managing any potential longer term financial implications.
What actions are ASPECT Studios taking?
- We are following government health recommendations in regard to COVID-19.
- Effective today we are restricting face to face meetings and replacing them with tele or video conferencing. We will endeavour to reschedule all meetings so that they take place either virtually or at a rescheduled time that works at our clients’ convenience.
- Where attendance is critical at meetings, we are restricting the number of our people who attend and require advance notice of site/location COVID-19 protocols.
- Until further notice, we will suspend hosting external meetings in our studios.
- We are making arrangements for our team to work from home and work flexibly.
- For the time being our people will be not be travelling internationally for business, and only essential domestic travel will be undertaken with elevated approvals in place.
- We are endeavouring to ensure that the Studio and all relevant team members will remain contactable as usual.
Whilst these measures are in place ASPECT Studios will continue to service our clients and their projects. We will be reviewing and revaluating our response and policies in line with advice from the relevant authorities as the situation evolves over time. Minimising disruption to our clients and projects is of utmost importance to us, second only to the health and wellbeing of our people, clients and communities.
We will continue to keep you updated as the situation evolves and please do not hesitate to contact our team via usual email/phone communications.