Associate Landscape Architect - Shanghai
ASPECT is seeking talented Associate level candidates to join our studio team in Shanghai.
We invite applications from candidates who are degree qualified in Landscape Architecture or equivalent, with 7 – 10 years post-grad industry experience in concept design, design development, project delivery, client liaison, and project management.
Additional experience required, includes:
- Managing a range of project scales from concept design, master planning to design development and review of contract documentation/site support administration.
- Assist with the development of submissions pitches and input into the preparation of proposals and design strategy.
- Responsible for the financial management and success of projects, ensuring key deadlines are met and that projects stays on budget.
- Lead people in teams and supervise all junior staff/direct reports to deliver projects including delegating of responsibilities.
- Experience in delivering large scale designs in a fast-paced market would be an advantage.
- Ability to develop creative, sustainable and unique solutions to complex project problems.
- Enforce design quality, including reviewing all work completed by all staff being managed.
- Prepare and externally present to client groups on project related matters.
- Experienced in guiding and mentoring teams through various design stages.
- Proficient written and oral communication skills in English is required. Mandarin language skills would be a distinct advantage.
Our ideal candidate will be a talented designer and experienced practitioner with demonstrated skills leading projects in the international and Asian market. You will be a flexible and adaptable designer who can deliver under pressure. You will have a passion for design and strive to achieve high standards of design outcomes, on time and in budget and possess strong collaborative and team working capabilities.
Our workplace culture is extremely supportive, creative and active, so you can rest assured that your workmates will have your back and help you to succeed in the role. Additional benefits you will enjoy as an ASPECT staff member include:
- A busy calendar of studio social events
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Open plan, light filled Studio,
- Fantastic company culture and work environment, and
- A workplace supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a PDF of work examples under 20Mb in strict confidence to [email protected].
For further inquiries please call Lenae Watson on +61 9417 6844 or email [email protected]