Associate Project Manager - Adelaide Brisbane Melbourne Sydney
Urban&Public provide specialist services in wayfinding strategy projects across a variety of scales from cities to precincts and places. Our focus is primarily the public realm but it extends to buildings and interiors as well as short term events and placemaking outcomes.
Urban&Public is a specialised division of ASPECT Studios based in Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide and provides design services to every state in Australia, in both metropolitan and regional areas.
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Designer with excellent Project Management skills with a passion and flair for project design and delivery to join our studio.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and update of project progress, client relationships, new opportunities, issues or concerns that are project related,
- Assist in writing of proposals and return briefs,
- Oversee and drive the inter-studios relationships to increase efficiencies and work opportunities,
- Conduct weekly staff meetings,
- Ensure projects are run profitably and client and studio manager directives are met, and
- Build our wayfinding presence in local, interstate and overseas markets.
Our ideal candidate will have experience on Architecture, Cities and Public Domain projects and be competent in any of the following; Internal/external Wayfinding and Environmental Graphics, Industrial Design, Product Design, Materials and Detailing, Graphic Design and Typography, Branding and Strategy or Urban Systems and Spatial Awareness.
Our workplace culture is extremely supportive, creative and driven, so you can rest assured that your workmates will have your back and help you to succeed in the role. Additional benefits you will enjoy include:
- A busy calendar of Studio social events including Friday afternoon activities and drinks,
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program,
- Open plan, light filled Studio,
- Fantastic company culture and work environment,
- Pet friendly Studios, and
- A workplace supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential.
How to apply
If the above sounds like your perfect position then we would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV and cover letter by clicking on the ‘APPLY’ button today or for further inquiries, please call Ian Rooney on 0481 189 478.
Only applications from Australian Citizens, permanent residents or long-term visa holders are eligible for appointment.