Executive Assistant - National
About the Role
With an exciting line-up of enterprise projects in the pipeline, ASPECT Studios is seeking a skilled Executive Assistant to provide high-level support to the Board Chair and senior Executive team (CEO and COO) in a permanent full-time capacity.
The Executive Assistant will provide broad ongoing administration and project co-ordination support across several functional business areas, ensuring the consistent progress of a range of company-wide initiatives whilst key business priorities are maintained.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Supporting Board operations, including detailed note/minute taking, tracking and following up actionable items, supporting Executives to prioritise their commitments and maintain the momentum of actions raised, organising face-to-face Board meetings and travel.
- Project managing business initiatives including liaising with stakeholders between disciplines/departments (e.g. studio leaders, Finance, Marketing & Communications, People & Capability, business development).
- Supporting the senior Executives in their day-to-day management (Chair, CEO, COO) including calendar/inbox management, organising groupwide meetings, corporate travel, systems administration (Deltek Vantagepoint) and event management.
To be able to effectively support Executive-level functions, candidates are required to demonstrate 10 – 15 years of similar professional experience, ideally having supported corporate operations across a range of industries. This diversity in experience will lend itself well to the diversity in projects and roles you will be supporting at ASPECT Studios.
The successful candidate will be mature, organised and confident. You will have exceptional administrative abilities, and be highly efficient, dependable and competent. Sharing your time between three collaborative but busy Executives will require you to manage your own time and commitments independently. Although formal qualifications e.g. business/commerce/finance, are not a must, we are looking for business-savvy candidates with strong practical understanding of company operations.
Candidates will also have:
- Strong tech-skills, including MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
- Demonstrated ability to manage and successfully deliver multiple complex projects at once,
- Strong interpersonal skills – experience supporting senior Executives to manage their time and deliver on their promises,
- Attention to detail, commitment to excellent work outcomes, and high standard of professionalism, and
- An interest in creative industries, coupled with a background in professional or project-based services.
We seek applications from purpose-oriented individuals living in Melbourne or Sydney (preferably), however we will consider applicants located in other states.
ASPECT Studios Benefits
Our staff are creative and driven, so you can rest assured that your workmates will have your back and help you to succeed. We’re extremely supportive of professional development to help you reach your potential. Our Global Training Strategy includes a regular calendar of internal and external training throughout the year, with dedicated Training Advocates in each of our studios.
Additional benefits you will enjoy as an ASPECT Studios staff member include:
- Access to generous paid Parental Leave,
- Additional two weeks of annual leave through our Purchased Leave Initiative,
- A busy calendar of studio social events including Friday afternoon activities and drinks,
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program and trained Mental Health First Aiders,
- Fantastic company culture and work environment,
- Exposure to national and international projects,
- A workplace supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential,
- MAPS Days – four paid professional development days a year to grow your skills and knowledge.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter in strict confidence to [email protected] .
For further inquiries please contact Lenae Watson, HR Manager via [email protected] .
Only applications from Australian Citizens, permanent residents or long-term visa holders are eligible for appointment.