Graduates / Landscape Architects - Perth
We’re seeking new team members who are degree qualified in Landscape Architecture or equivalent to support our growing team in Perth.
Additional experience required, includes:
- Demonstrated documentation experience in CAD i.e. Vectorworks (preferred) or AutoCAD,
- 3D knowledge highly desirable (Sketch-up or Vectorworks preferred),
- A general aptitude for design and documentation,
- Good planting / vegetation knowledge desirable, and
- Some knowledge of local design issues e.g. planning and vegetation.
Our ideal candidates will be proactive, hard-working individuals with excellent teamworking and communication capabilities. With a creative flair, you will possess a willingness to learn new software and be passionate about innovative and creative design solutions.
ASPECT Studios benefits
Our staff are creative and driven, so you can rest assured that your workmates will have your back and help you to succeed. We are a business that is extremely supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential. Our Global Training Strategy includes a regular calendar of internal and external training throughout the year with dedicated Training Advocates in each studio location.
Additional benefits you will enjoy as an ASPECT Studios staff member include:
- Additional two weeks of annual leave through our Purchased Leave Initiative,
- A busy calendar of studio social events including Friday afternoon activities and drinks,
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program and trained Mental Health First Aiders,
- Fantastic company culture and work environment,
- Pet friendly studios,
- A workplace supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential,
- MAPS Days – four paid days a year to grow your skills and knowledge.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and work examples in strict confidence to [email protected].
For further inquiries please contact Quyen Do, Studio Manager via [email protected].
Only applications from Australian Citizens, permanent residents or long-term visa holders are eligible for appointment.