Integrated Transport Team and Leader - Sydney
ASPECT Studios have a strong pipeline of integrated transport projects, where our role as landscape architects and urbanists sees us leading the design thinking to integrate these projects into the fabric of their contexts. We are looking for people to join our team in Sydney in design leadership roles. This opportunity will provide career advancement experiences to both design leaders and team members.
At ASPECT Studios we are connected by our purpose to create projects which challenge and delight, carry impact and meaning whilst enhancing the lives of people and natural systems in an enduring way.
These positions play a key role in business development and leadership of our career defining projects. Candidates with experience leading large, integrated transport and related public realm projects will be highly regarded.
The ideal candidates will be leaders with proven skills and depth of experience in Landscape Architecture, complex urban environments and delivering sustainable built outcomes.
Candidates must be degree qualified in Landscape Architecture or equivalent, with at least 5-15 years post-grad industry experience in design, project delivery, project management, client liaison and team management. The ability to guide design outcomes, present to clients and undertake project negotiations is critical to this role.
Candidates must have exceptional people and leadership skills, always seeking opportunities to mentor, coach, develop and grow your people and teams, skills and knowledge.
ASPECT Studios’ Integrated Transport Leader will possess the skills needed to build business, convert opportunities and oversee significant transport projects in the Sydney market. You will be a flexible and adaptable leader who can deliver under pressure. You will have a passion for design and strive to achieve the highest standards of design outcomes, co-creating value for our clients and the community, and possess strong collaborative and team working capabilities.
Additional experience required includes:
- Extensive industry knowledge, experience and relationships within the Sydney/NSW markets
- Active involvement in business development and marketing strategies, client engagement and negotiation
- Track record of developing winning bid strategies
- Commercial confidence developing and negotiating scope and fees
- Leadership of a range of project scales from concept design, master planning to design development and review of contract documentation/site support.
ASPECT Studios’ benefits
Our workplace culture is supportive, creative and driven. Benefits you will enjoy as an ASPECT Studios team member include:
- Additional two weeks of annual leave through our Purchased Leave Initiative
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program and trained Mental Health First Aiders
- Creative environment and connection to the global studios
- Pet friendly studios
- MAPS Days – four paid days a year to grow your skills and knowledge.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a PDF of work examples under 20mb in strict confidence [email protected] and quote REF# 21VACANCYSYDASD in the email title. Only applications from Australian Citizens, permanent residents or long-term visa holders are eligible for appointment.
For more information about our transport and public realm projects visit: https://www.aspect-studios.com/au/insights/george-street-reopens/