Landscape Architect and Senior Landscape Architect - Melbourne
ASPECT Studios is a purpose orientated, design led landscape architecture and urban design practice. With operations across Australia, Asia and the Middle East, our studios believe in the power of design to positively change people’s behaviour and lives, the environment and the planet.
ASPECT Studios seeks applications from high-performing Landscape Architects for two permanent full-time opportunities in our Melbourne studio:
- Landscape Architect
- Senior Landscape Architect
With 5 – 10 years’ experience, the successful candidates will be collaborative, hard-working and passionate about innovative landscape solutions. For mid-career designers, this is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to meaningful, exciting projects, whilst gaining access to industry-leading mentorship and a supportive and fun workplace culture.
Senior Landscape Architects will have the opportunity to play an influential role in the management and delivery of design led projects that are sensitive to environmental and social impacts. You will have the opportunity to manage your own project/s whilst providing mentorship to help grow the capabilities within your team.
We’re looking for applicants with:
- Degree qualification(s) in Landscape Architecture, Architecture or Urban Design,
- Minimum of 5+ years design experience,
- Documentation experience in CAD i.e. Vectorworks (preferred) or AutoCAD,
- 3D knowledge highly desirable (Revit, Sketch-up or Rhino preferred),
- Demonstrated strength in design and documentation,
- Strong planting / vegetation knowledge (desirable), and
- Knowledge of local design issues e.g. planning and vegetation (desirable).
ASPECT Studios benefits
Our staff are creative and driven, so you can rest assured that your workmates will have your back and help you to succeed. We’re extremely supportive of professional development to help you reach your potential. Our Global Training Strategy includes a regular calendar of internal and external training throughout the year, with dedicated Training Advocates in each of our studios.
- Additional two weeks of annual leave through our Purchased Leave Initiative,
- Access to generous paid parental leave, for eligible employees.
- A busy calendar of studio social events including Friday afternoon activities and drinks,
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program and trained Mental Health First Aiders,
- Fantastic company culture and work environment,
- Exposure to national and international projects,
- Pet friendly studios,
- A workplace supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential,
- MAPS Days – four paid professional development days a year to grow your skills and knowledge.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and work examples in strict confidence to [email protected].
For further inquiries please contact Amy McArthur, Senior Studio Manager via [email protected].
Only applications from Australian Citizens, permanent residents or long-term visa holders are eligible for appointment.