Landscape Architect - Brisbane
ASPECT Studios is a purpose orientated, design led landscape architecture and urban design practice. With operations across Australia, Asia and the Middle East, our studios believe in the power of design to positively change people’s behaviour and lives, the environment and the planet.
Our Brisbane studio is located in the heart of the Woolloongabba, is easily accessible by public transport and is surrounded by parks and open spaces. The leafy Studio is a beautiful space to work, with a relaxed, collaborative, and easy-going feel. During the week you’ll find us collaborating on new design ideas over morning tea in the kitchen, tending to plants in our very own internal green house, and coming together for a social lunch or a Friday drink.
We invite applications from candidates seeking a permanent role who are degree qualified in Landscape Architecture or equivalent, with at least one to three years post-grad industry experience in Landscape Architecture.
We are looking for designers with:
- Work experience in a studio role;
- Demonstrated documentation experience in CAD (preferably AutoCAD), Revit and/or BIM;
- 3D presentation skills are highly desirable (Sketch-up or Lumion preferred);
- 2D and report presentation skills (InDesign and Photoshop);
- A general aptitude for design and documentation; and
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
Our ideal candidate will be a proactive, hard-working individual with excellent teamworking and communication capabilities. With a creative flair, you will possess a willingness to learn new software and be passionate about innovative and creative design solutions.
ASPECT Studios benefits
Our staff are creative and driven, so you can rest assured that your workmates will have your back and help you to succeed. We are a business that is extremely supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential. Our Global Training Strategy includes a regular calendar of internal and external training throughout the year with dedicated Training Advocates in each studio location.
Additional benefits you will enjoy as an ASPECT Studios staff member include:
- Additional two weeks of annual leave through our Purchased Leave Initiative,
- A busy calendar of studio social events including Friday afternoon activities and drinks,
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program and trained Mental Health First Aiders,
- Flexible paid parental leave, for eligible employees,
- Fantastic company culture and work environment,
- Pet friendly studios,
- A workplace supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential,
- MAPS Days – four paid days a year to grow your skills and knowledge.
How to apply
Only applications from Australian Citizens, permanent residents or long-term visa holders are eligible for appointment.