Landscape Architect – Detailed Design/Design Leader 景观设计师-扩初设计负责人 - Shanghai
ASPECT Studios Shanghai office is now looking for a Landscape Architect-Detailed Design/Design Leader.
- Assist designer to further develop and give high value input throughout the design process. Completing whole sets of detailed development drawings,
- Fully understand schematic design, design detailing and ensure it meets the design brief,
- Participate in the coordination and negotiation of the construction site, cooperate with the contractor on site for drawing revisions, and resolve construction difficulties,
- Be responsible for daily communication with clients and answer clients’ questions on drawings,
- Follow up the materials and project progress, allocate the work reasonably, finish the task on time and to a high standard.
- Bachelors or Masters in Landscape Architecture or closely related field is required,
- 4 or more years in a landscape design role. You will demonstrate competency in completing whole sets of detailed development drawings or detail drawings independently. Commercial mixed use, hotel, high-end residential detailed design experience is preferred,
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD and other related software,
- Familiar with relevant national codes, design standards and requirements,
- Rich experience in construction site guidance, understanding of the materials budget, and familiar with the use of new materials and new technology,
- Strong communication and project management skills, able to lead the design team efficiently and harmoniously, clearly assigning tasks to team members, and ability to guide and train junior landscape architects, with a high sense of responsibility and enterprising spirit.
Our workplace culture is extremely supportive, creative and driven, so you can rest assured that your workmates will have your back and help you to succeed in the role. Additional benefits you will enjoy as an ASPECT staff member include:
- A busy calendar of office social events including Friday afternoon activities and drinks,
- Fantastic company culture and work environment, and
- A workplace supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential.
How to Apply:
Please send your portfolio (No exceeding 10 MB), resume and salary expectation to [email protected]