Landscape Architect - Vietnam
ASPECT Studios is hiring, and we are seeking applications from candidates with a passion and drive to work on career defining local and international projects in our HCMC Studio.
We invite applications from candidates who are degree qualified in Landscape Architecture, Architecture, Urban Design, or similar design professions. Our ideal candidates are proactive, hard-working individuals with excellent teamworking and communication capabilities. With a creative flair, you will be passionate about innovative and creative design solutions.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on a range of exciting and career defining projects, from the design phases through to documentation and delivery. Candidates will need to demonstrate experience in these phases of work across multiple projects in their portfolio.
Additional experience required, includes:
- Concept design skills and ability to communicate using sketches and graphics.
- Demonstrate documentation experience in a range of software including AutoCAD, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup and/or Rhino are preferred. Revit capabilities and parametric design/scripting will be highly regarded.
- Good planting / vegetation knowledge is desirable.
- Some knowledge of local design issues e.g. design code, planning and vegetation.
- A good team player who can work efficiently under the guidance of the project leader.
- Good writing and speaking skills in English. Vietnamese language skills is an advantage.
- Overseas exposure/or Oversea company work experience would be an advantage;
ASPECT Studios benefits
Our staff are creative and driven, so you can rest assured that your workmates will have your back and help you to succeed. We are a business that is extremely supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential. Our Global Training Strategy includes a regular calendar of internal and external training throughout the year with dedicated Training Advocates in each studio.
Additional benefits you will enjoy as an ASPECT Studios employee include:
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program.
- Fantastic company culture and work environment.
- Exposure to national and international projects.
- A workplace supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential.
- MAPS Days – four paid professional development days a year to grow your skills and knowledge in areas that interest you and provide benefit to our business.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and portfolio of work examples in strict confidence to [email protected]
For further inquiries please contact Nicole Teh, Studio Manager via email [email protected]
Only applications from Vietnam Citizens, permanent residents or long-term visa holders are eligible for appointment.