Landscape Architect - Brisbane Sydney
We invite applications from candidates who are degree qualified in Landscape Architecture or equivalent, with 12 months post-grad industry experience in our Brisbane and Sydney studios.
Additional experience required, includes:
- Demonstrated documentation experience in CAD i.e. Vectorworks (preferred) or AutoCAD,
- 3D knowledge highly desirable (Sketch-up or Vectorworks preferred),
- A general aptitude for design and documentation,
- Good planting / vegetation knowledge desirable, and
- Some knowledge of local design issues e.g. planning and vegetation.
Our ideal candidate will be a proactive, hard-working individual with excellent teamworking and communication capabilities. With a creative flair, you will possess a willingness to learn new software and be passionate about innovative and creative design solutions.
- A calendar of in and out of office social events,
- Regular presentations,
- Visits to built projects and industry events, and
- We encourage and support the team with funding and time away from the office; to seek out new opportunities to see, do, learn or be inspired and form groups to partake in those activities.
How to apply
Please email your CV and work examples in strict confidence to us at: [email protected]aspect-studios.com