Opportunity for Landscape Architects, Architects and Urban Designers (5+ years’ experience) - Dubai
ASPECT Studios…we design places where people want to be.
We are designers, landscape architects and urbanists connected by our purpose to create projects which challenge and delight, carry impact and meaning whilst enhancing the lives of people and natural systems in an enduring way.
We are seeking senior/associate level candidates to lead our career defining projects in the MENA region.
Our ideal candidates will be a design focused, organised, degree qualified landscape architects and/or urban designers, who are looking for sustained career growth within a growing regional design studio in the Dubai. Experience designing and implementing projects in the fast-paced regional environment is a must. The ability to lead, run and coordinate multiple, complex and exciting projects at once is also important.
You will always deliver to a high standard, actively engaging with and contributing to a design Studio culture and bring your strong collaborative and team working capabilities to the practice. The successful candidate has a fantastic opportunity to become a key member of the recently formed ASPECT Studios Dubai branch.
The key capabilities required are:
- At least 5+ years post-grad industry experience in design, design development, project delivery, client liaison, and project management. 2+ years of which should be in the Middle East.
- Demonstrate skills in strategic thinking, analysis and collaboration in integrated design projects.
- Excellent concept design skills and ability to communicate using sketches and graphics.
- A broad knowledge or materials, design detailing and horticulture.
- Able to engage with clients and stakeholders at a high level and leading the delivery of complex projects.
- Capable to present to client groups in person or online with confidence.
- A vibrant personality, positive attitude and ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to work remotely from the core team and under your own initiative.
Preferable technical skills include
- Demonstrated experience in leading projects in a BIM (Revit/Civil 3D) and CAD environment.
- Expert in the Adobe CC suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- 3D modelling ability (Rhino/Grasshopper/Sketchup/Lumion).
- Office suite and project management systems.
- Arabic language skills would be beneficial
ASPECT Studios benefits
Our workplace culture is extremely supportive, creative and driven, so you can rest assured that your workmates will have your back and help you to succeed in the role. Additional benefits you will enjoy as an ASPECT staff member include:
- Fantastic company culture and work environment.
- A workplace supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential.
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program and trained Mental Health First Aiders.
- Attractive tax-free salary and benefits.
- Flight allowance and health insurance as per UAE employment law.
How to apply
Please submit your up-to-date CV and portfolio to [email protected].