Landscape Architects - Perth
We’re seeking new team members who are degree qualified in Landscape Architecture or equivalent to join our growing team in the Perth Studio. With a number of full-time permanent roles available, we invite applications from talented and motivated candidates who have at least 4+ years of post-graduate industry experience.
Additional experience required:
- Demonstrated documentation experience in CAD i.e. Revit/Vectorworks (preferred) or AutoCAD,
- 3D knowledge highly desirable (Sketch-up or Vectorworks preferred),
- Some knowledge of local design issues e.g. planning and vegetation,
- A general aptitude for design and documentation,
- Good planting / vegetation knowledge desirable, and
- Revit experience is preferred.
Our ideal candidates will be proactive, hard-working individuals with excellent teamworking and communication capabilities. With a creative flair, you will possess a willingness to learn new software and be passionate about innovative and creative design solutions.
ASPECT Studios benefits
Our staff are creative and driven, so you can rest assured that your workmates will have your back and help you to succeed. We’re extremely supportive of professional development to help you reach your potential. Our Global Training Strategy includes a regular calendar of internal and external training throughout the year, with dedicated Training Advocates in each of our studios.
Additional benefits you will enjoy as an ASPECT Studios staff member include:
- Additional two weeks of annual leave through our Purchased Leave Initiative,
- Access to generous paid parental leave, for eligible employees.
- A busy calendar of studio social events including Friday afternoon activities and drinks,
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program and trained Mental Health First Aiders,
- Fantastic company culture and work environment,
- Exposure to national and international projects,
- A workplace supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential,
- MAPS Days – four paid professional development days a year to grow your skills and knowledge.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and work examples in strict confidence to [email protected].
For further inquiries please contact Quyen Do, Studio Manager via [email protected].
Only applications from Australian Citizens, permanent residents or long-term visa holders are eligible for appointment.