Landscape Architects to Senior Landscape Architects - Vietnam
ASPECT Studios is a purpose-oriented, design-led landscape architecture and urban design practice. With operations across Australia, Asia and the Middle East, our studios share a common belief in the power of design to positively influence both people’s lives and the health of the environment.
ASPECT Studios is hiring, and we’re seeking applications from candidates eager to work on career-defining projects in our emerging Ho Chi Minh City Studio.
We’re looking for qualified designers for a range of roles, and we would like to hear from applicants who have one to five years of postgraduate experience. Our ideal candidates will be proactive, hard-working individuals with excellent communication abilities.
As a junior designer you will have the opportunity to play a key part in the design process, from the initial design phase through to documentation and delivery. In a senior role, you will guide and inspire design outcomes, present to clients and undertake project negotiations.
The following skills and experience are required:
- Demonstrated documentation experience in a range of software including AutoCAD, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup and/or Rhino. Revit capabilities and parametric design/scripting will be highly regarded.
- Ability to speak and write in English (Vietnamese capabilities in addition will be an advantage).
- Experience working abroad will be an advantage.
ASPECT Studios benefits
Our staff are creative, driven and collaborative, so you can rest assured that your workmates will have your back and help you to succeed. We are a business that is extremely supportive of professional development, and we actively facilitate ongoing training. Our Global Training Strategy includes a regular calendar of internal and external training throughout the year, with dedicated Training Advocates in each studio.
Additional benefits you will enjoy as an ASPECT Studios employee include:
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program.
- Fantastic company culture and work environment.
- Exposure to national and international projects.
- MAPS Days – four paid professional development days a year to grow your skills and knowledge in areas that interest you and provide benefit to our business.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and portfolio of work examples in strict confidence to [email protected].
For further inquiries please contact Nicole Teh, Studio Manager via e-mail at [email protected].
Only applications from Vietnam citizens, permanent residents or long-term visa holders will be considered.