Marketing and Communications Assistant - Melbourne
ASPECT Studios…we design places where people want to be.
Committed to providing our clients with creative solutions for landscape architecture, urban design and wayfinding, we believe in the power of design to positively change people’s lives, the environment and our planet. With operations across Australia, Asia, the Middle East and beyond, ASPECT Studios is seeking a passionate Marketing and Communications Assistant to join us in Melbourne.
We invite applications from candidates with a background in marketing and communications who are degree qualified and have at least 12 months post-grad industry experience.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career across a dynamic and expanding business and offers the chance to confidently provide support to multiple stakeholders across many of our locations.
Responsibilities and previous experience required includes:
- Engaging with relevant stakeholders to support and shape marketing strategies,
- Compose, post and manage online content through the company’s website and social media channels,
- Coordinate production and distribution of marketing materials, including drafting correspondence for the media and executing PR campaigns
- Assist in the organisation of awards submissions, internal and external events, lectures and presentations,
- Maintain current and new marketing collateral,
- Experience in copy writing and editing,
- Competent in Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite (preferred but not essential).
Our ideal candidate will possess the ability to work collaboratively. Candidates will be familiar with marketing trends, concepts and activities and must be able to write effectively. You will possess the ability to clearly communicate your thinking visually and verbally, work collaboratively while being self-motivated and be comfortable managing competing projects and deadlines.
Previous experience in relationship management with stakeholders and membership organisations is a bonus, but not essential.
Our workplace culture is extremely supportive, creative and driven, so you can rest assured that your workmates will help you to succeed in the role. Additional benefits you will enjoy as an ASPECT staff member include:
- Additional two weeks of annual leave through our Purchased Leave Initiative,
- A busy calendar of studio social events including Friday afternoon activities and drinks,
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program and trained Mental Health First Aiders,
- Fantastic company culture and work environment,
- Pet friendly studios,
- A workplace supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential,
- MAPS Days – four paid days a year to grow your skills and knowledge.
How to Apply
Think you’d be the perfect fit for this role and for ASPECT Studios? Tell us in your cover letter and show us in your CV.
Please submit your cover letter and CV in strict confidence to [email protected].
Only applications from Australian Citizens, permanent residents or long-term visa holders are eligible for appointment.