Revit Specialist - Adelaide
We invite applications from candidates who are degree qualified in Landscape Architecture, Architecture, Urban Design or equivalent with a specialisation in and passion for Revit. Candidates must have at least 3-5 years post-grad industry experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide design excellence and project management to multiple and complex projects,
- Proficient in design and documentation at all stages from concept through construction,
- Play an active role in raising the collective capabilities of the studio to deliver projects in Revit,
- Demonstrate high levels of awareness of contractual responsibilities and knowledge of Australian building and planning regulations,
- 3D knowledge highly desirable (Sketch-up or Vectorworks preferred), and
- Good planting / vegetation knowledge desirable.
Our ideal candidate will be a proactive, hard-working individual with excellent teamworking and communication capabilities who is looking for sustained career growth with a global Studio. You will possess a willingness to learn and teach new software and be passionate about innovative design solutions. Candidates will need to demonstrate a strong portfolio of Architectural and Landscape visualisation work using Revit.
ASPECT Studios benefits
Our workplace culture is extremely supportive, creative and driven, so you can rest assured that your workmates will have your back and help you to succeed in the role. Additional benefits you will enjoy as an ASPECT Studios staff member include:
- Additional two weeks of annual leave through our Purchased Leave Initiative,
- A busy calendar of studio social events including Friday afternoon activities and drinks,
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program and trained Mental Health First Aiders,
- Fantastic company culture and work environment,
- Pet friendly studios,
- A workplace supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential,
- MAPS Days – four paid days a year to grow your skills and knowledge.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and work examples in strict confidence to [email protected].
If you have questions or would like to speak to the studio further about this role, please email Sarah Coles, Studio Manager via [email protected].
Only applications from Australian Citizens, permanent residents or long-term visa holders are eligible for appointment.