Senior Landscape Architect 资深景观设计师 - Shanghai
We invite applications from candidates who are degree qualified in Landscape Architecture or equivalent, with at least 3 years post-grad industry experience.
Additional experience required, includes:
- 5-8 years of experience in project, contract and financial management with high-level skills to ensure quality delivery and profitability of projects,
- Professional technical skills to provide correct and clear direction to the design team,
- Build and maintain positive relationships within and across teams and with clients,
- Planning, organizing and time-management skills to ensure the efficiency and productivity of work, and
- Clear communication and presentation skills,
- Decision-making and problem-solving abilities.
Our ideal candidate will be a talented, senior practitioner who is looking to grow. You will always deliver to high standard, on time and budget and possess strong collaborative and team working capabilities.
- A calendar of in and out of office social events,
- Regular presentations,
- Visits to built projects and industry events, and
- We encourage and support the team with funding and time away from the office; to seek out new opportunities to see, do, learn or be inspired and form groups to partake in those activities.
How to apply
Please email your CV and work examples in strict confidence to us at: [email protected]/china