Senior Landscape Architect - Vietnam
ASPECT Studios is hiring, and we are seeking applications from candidates with a passion and drive to work on career defining local and international projects in our HCMC Studio.
Ideally candidates will have experience working on international projects, running multiple small projects concurrently or managing a portion of a large, complex project with multiple stakeholders. Our ideal candidates will be degree qualified designers and a senior practitioners who are looking for sustained career growth within a large design studio. You will always deliver to a high standard, actively engage with and contribute to a design studio culture, and bring your strong collaborative and team working capabilities to the practice.
We are seeking candidates with at least 8 years post-grad industry experience in design, design development, project delivery, client liaison, and project management. The ability to guide design outcomes, present to clients and undertake project negotiations is critical to this role.
Additional experience required, includes:
- Engaging with clients and stakeholders at a high level and leading the delivery of urban infill and public realm projects.
- Highly proficient in managing teams to deliver multiple projects for diverse clients.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, SketchUp/or Rhino and Lumion. Revit experience would be an advantage.
- Experience in leading teams and coaching individual team members to optimize their professional and personal development.
- Excellent client management skills with the ability to negotiate desired outcomes.
- Demonstrated skills in strategic thinking, analysis, and collaboration in integrated design projects.
- Prepare and present to external client groups on project related matters.
- Good writing and speaking skills in English. Vietnamese language skills is an advantage.
ASPECT Studios benefits
Our staff are creative and driven, so you can rest assured that your workmates will have your back and help you to succeed. We are a business that is extremely supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential. Our Global Training Strategy includes a regular calendar of internal and external training throughout the year with dedicated Training Advocates in each studio.
Additional benefits you will enjoy as an ASPECT Studios employee include:
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program.
- Fantastic company culture and work environment.
- Exposure to national and international projects.
- A workplace supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential.
- MAPS Days – four paid professional development days a year to grow your skills and knowledge in areas that interest you and provide benefit to our business.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and portfolio of work examples in strict confidence to [email protected]
For further inquiries please contact Nicole Teh, Studio Manager via email [email protected]
Only applications from Vietnam Citizens, permanent residents or long-term visa holders are eligible for appointment.