Senior Landscape Architect - Perth
ASPECT Studios is a purpose orientated, design led landscape architecture and urban design practice. With operations across Australia, Asia and the Middle East, our studios believe in the power of design to positively change people’s behaviour and lives, the environment and the planet.
ASPECT Studios is hiring and we’re seeking applications from senior candidates to work on career defining local and international projects in our Perth studio.
We’re seeking degree qualified, senior practitioners who are looking for sustained career growth. Ideally, candidates will have 8-10 years’ post grad experience and at least 3+ years’ experience delivering on Middle East projects.
You’ll always deliver to a high standard, actively engaging with and contributing to a design Studio culture and bring your strong collaborative and team working capabilities to the practice. The ability to guide design outcome, present to clients and undertake project negotiations is critical to this role.
Other key capabilities required are:
- Strong documentation skills and Revit experience which will need to be demonstrated in your submitted portfolio of work.
- Demonstrated experience in leading projects in a BIM/CAD environment.
- Excellent client management skills with the ability to prepare and externally present on project related matters.
- Manage a project team to deliver multiple projects.
- Demonstrated skills in strategic thinking, analysis and collaboration in integrated design projects.
- A vibrant personality, positive attitude and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
ASPECT Studios benefits
Our staff are creative and driven, so you can rest assured that your workmates will have your back and help you to succeed. We are a business that is extremely supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential. Our Global Training Strategy includes a regular calendar of internal and external training throughout the year with dedicated Training Advocates in each studio location.
Additional benefits you will enjoy as an ASPECT Studios employee include:
- Additional 2 weeks of annual leave through our Purchased Leave Initiative.
- A busy calendar of studio social events including weekly Friday afternoon activities and drinks.
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program and trained Mental Health First Aiders.
- Fantastic company culture and work environment.
- Exposure to national and international projects.
- MAPS Days – four paid professional development days a year to grow your skills and knowledge in areas that interest you and provide benefit to our business.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and work examples in strict confidence to [email protected].
For further inquiries please contact Quyen Do, Studio Manager via email [email protected].
Only applications from Australian Citizens, permanent residents or long-term visa holders are eligible for appointment.