Senior Landscape Architect - Brisbane
ASPECT Studios…we design places where people want to be.
Committed to providing our clients with the best in creative design for landscape architecture, urban design and wayfinding. ASPECT Studios believe in the power of design to positively change people’s behaviours and lives, the environment and our planet.
With operations across Australia, China and the Middle East, ASPECT Studios is seeking a talented senior candidate to join our Studio team in Brisbane.
We invite applications from qualified Landscape Architects with at least 5 years’ experience at a senior level and are seeking sustained career growth within a creative design Studio.
You will always deliver to a high standard, actively engaging with and contributing to a design Studio culture and bring your strong collaborative and team working capabilities to the practice.
ASPECT Studios is ISO 9001:2015 qualified and operates with an enterprise project management system. Our ideal candidate will familiar with the application and use of quality and project management systems.
Additional experience required, includes:
- Managing project teams of at least 3-5 to deliver projects,
- Proficiency in the various 2D and 3D computer-based programs and willingness to progress the collective capabilities of the studio in such programs,
- Engaging with clients and stakeholders at a high level and leading the delivery of multiple projects,
- Demonstrated experience in leading projects in a BIM/CAD environment,
- Excellent client management skills with the ability to negotiate desired outcomes,
- Demonstrated skills in strategic thinking, analysis and collaboration in integrated design projects,
- Prepare and externally present to client groups on project related matters.
ASPECT Studios benefits
Our workplace culture is extremely supportive, creative and driven, so you can rest assured that your workmates will have your back and help you to succeed in the role. Additional benefits you will enjoy as an ASPECT Studios staff member include:
- Additional 2 weeks of annual leave through our Purchased Leave Initiative.
- A busy calendar of studio social events including Friday afternoon activities and drinks,
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program and trained Mental Health First Aiders,
- Open plan, light filled Studio in buzzing Woolloongabba,
- Fantastic company culture and work environment,
- Pet friendly studios, and
- A workplace supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential.
How to apply
The successful candidate will be required to work on medium to large scale projects, design development through tender and construction documentation, and undertaking site inspection for projects during construction phase. Candidates will need to demonstrate experience in these phases of work across multiple projects in their portfolio.
Please submit your up-to-date CV and portfolio in strict confidence to [email protected].
For further inquiries please email Katherine English, Associate Studio Director at [email protected]
Only applications from Australian Citizens, permanent residents or long-term visa holders are eligible for appointment.