Senior Landscape Architects (5+ years’ experience) - Melbourne
ASPECT Studios…we design places where people want to be.
We are designers, landscape architects and urbanists connected by our purpose to create projects which challenge and delight, carry impact and meaning whilst enhancing the lives of people and natural systems in an enduring way.
ASPECT Studios is hiring, and we are seeking applications from senior candidates to lead our career defining projects. Candidates with experience and aptitude in greenfield land development projects will be highly regarded.
We will consider applicants from across Australia that are willing to relocate to Melbourne, depending on border restrictions.
Ideally, candidates will have experience in running multiple small projects concurrently or managing a portion of a large, complex project with multiple Stakeholders. Our ideal candidates will be a degree qualified designers and senior practitioners who are looking for sustained career growth within a large design Studio. You will always deliver to a high standard, actively engaging with and contributing to a design Studio culture and bring your strong collaborative and team working capabilities to the practice.
We are seeking candidates with at least 5-7 years post-grad industry experience in design, design development, project delivery, client liaison, and project management. The ability to guide design outcomes, present to clients and undertake project negotiations is critical to this role.
Other key capabilities required are:
- Demonstrated experience in leading projects in a BIM/CAD environment.
- Excellent client management skills with the ability to negotiate desired outcomes.
- Demonstrated skills in strategic thinking, analysis and collaboration in integrated design projects.
- Prepare and externally present to client groups on project related matters.
- A vibrant personality, positive attitude and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
ASPECT Studios benefits
Our staff are creative and driven, so you can rest assured that your workmates will have your back and help you to succeed. We are a business that is extremely supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential. Our Global Training Strategy includes a regular calendar of internal and external training throughout the year with dedicated Training Advocates in each studio location.
Additional benefits you will enjoy as an ASPECT Studios employee include:
- Additional 2 weeks of annual leave through our Purchased Leave Initiative.
- A busy calendar of studio social events including weekly Friday afternoon activities and drinks.
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program and trained Mental Health First Aiders.
- Beautiful, open plan, light filled Studio on Queen Street in the CBD.
- Fantastic company culture and work environment.
- MAPS Days – four paid professional development days a year to grow your skills and knowledge in areas that interest you and provide benefit to our business.
How to apply
Please submit your up-to-date CV and portfolio of work to [email protected].
For further inquiries please email Amy McArthur, Senior Studio Manager on [email protected].
Only applications from Australian Citizens, permanent residents or long-term visa holders are eligible for appointment.