Senior Landscape Architect / Designer / Urban Designer - Sydney
We are seeking a talented Senior Landscape Architect /Designer/Urban Designer to join our Sydney studio.
We invite applications from candidates seeking full-time work, who are degree qualified in Landscape Architecture, Architecture, Urban Design or equivalent, with at least 7 years post-graduation industry experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead a project team of 2-3 Designers,
- Supervise and actively mentor junior staff to deliver projects
- Provide design excellence and project management to complex multi-disciplinary projects,
- Display expertise in design and documentation at all stages from concept through construction
- Demonstrate proficiency in the various 2D and 3D computer-based programs including VectorWorks, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketchup or Rhino.
- Assisting Directors and Associates in implementing and managing protocols and systems,
- Demonstrate high levels of awareness of contractual responsibilities and knowledge of Australian building and planning regulations,
- Confidently present in a variety of formal and informal settings, and
- Manage client relationships on the behalf of the Studio.
Our ideal candidate will be required to work on medium to large scale projects, design development through tender and construction documentation, and undertaking site inspection for projects during construction phase. Candidates will need to demonstrate experience in these phases of work across multiple projects in their portfolio.
Our workplace culture is extremely supportive, creative and driven, so you can rest assured that your workmates will have your back and help you to succeed in the role. Additional benefits you will enjoy as an ASPECT staff member include:
- A busy calendar of office social events including Friday afternoon activities and drinks,
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program and trained Mental Health First Aiders,
- Open plan, light filled Studio in buzzing Redfern,
- Fantastic company culture and work environment,
- Pet friendly studios, and
- A workplace supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and work examples in strict confidence to [email protected].
For further inquiries please call Matthew Shaw, Senior Studio Manager on 02 9699 7182 or email [email protected].
Only applications from Australian Citizens, permanent residents or long-term visa holders are eligible for appointment.