Senior Landscape Architect - Shanghai 上海 Shanghai
We are seeking a talented Senior Landscape Architect to join our Shanghai studio.
We invite applications from candidates who are degree qualified in Landscape Architecture or equivalent, with at least 5 years post-grad industry experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead a project team of 2-3 Landscape Architects,
- Supervising junior staff to deliver projects including delegation of tasks, reviewing all work and active mentoring,
- Provide design excellence and project management to complex multi-disciplinary projects,
- Display expertise in design, project inception and documentation to completion of construction,
- Demonstrate proficiency in the various computer based programs including VectorWorks, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator,
- Assisting Directors and Associates in implementing and managing protocols and systems,
- Demonstrate high levels of awareness of contractual responsibilities and knowledge of Australian building and planning regulations,
- Confidently present in a variety of formal and informal settings, and
- Manage client relationships on the behalf of the Studio.
Our ideal candidate will be required to work on medium to large scale projects, design development through tender and construction documentation, and undertaking site inspection for projects during construction phase. Candidates will need to demonstrate experience in these phases of work across multiple projects in their portfolio.
- A calendar of in and out of office social events,
- Regular presentations,
- Free and confidential employee assistance program
- Visits to built projects and industry events, and
- We encourage and support the team with funding and time away from the office; to seek out new opportunities to see, do, learn or be inspired and form groups to partake in those activities.
How to apply
Please email or mail your CV and work examples in strict confidence to [email protected]