Studio and Bid Administrator - Adelaide
ASPECT Studios is seeking a highly motivated and proactive Studio & Bid Administrator to provide support to a creative studio in Adelaide. We invite applications from candidates who have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role within a design-based business. This position is currently a part-time role, with the potential to move to full-time in the future.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance proposals/ submissions, contracts, fees and marketing material,
- Assisting the studio with project planning, resourcing, project financial tracking and variation requests,
- Provide administration support across the growing studio team and their interactions with other Studios,
- General office duties including front of house, ordering supplies, meeting room management, greeting visitors, office maintenance, organising catering and out-of-office errands as required,
- Undertake any additional duties as required by the studio
This position reports to local Studio Directors and a Studio Manager and is functionally supported by a Global Executive team with expertise in Financial Management, IT, Human Resources and Marketing.
A good graphic design eye and experience in using InDesign or similar layout software is highly desirable. Our ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and be proficient in using Microsoft Excel and Word. An understanding or experience with quality management systems (ISO9001 compliant or similar) will be beneficial.
You will be highly capable, proactive, and possess a willingness to provide all around support to a creative team.
ASPECT Studios benefits
Our workplace culture is extremely supportive, creative and driven, so you can rest assured that your workmates will have your back and help you to succeed in the role. Additional benefits you will enjoy as an ASPECT Studios staff member include:
- Additional two weeks of annual leave through our Purchased Leave Initiative,
- A busy calendar of studio social events including Friday afternoon activities and drinks,
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program and trained Mental Health First Aiders,
- Fantastic company culture and work environment,
- Pet friendly studios,
- A workplace supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential,
- MAPS Days – four paid days a year to grow your skills and knowledge.
How to apply
Please click the APPLY button and submit your Cover Letter and CV to ASPECT Studios Pty Ltd.
Only applications from Australian Citizens, permanent residents or long-term visa holders are eligible for appointment.
If you have questions or would like to speak to the studio further about this role, please email Sarah Coles, Studio Manager via [email protected].
Applications or enquiries from recruitment agencies will not be considered.