Studio Manager - Perth
We are now seeking a highly motivated and proactive Studio Manager to assist with relocating and running the operations of our new creative studio team in Perth. We invite applications from candidates seeking full-time ongoing work, who have at least 4 years’ experience in a similar role within Australia.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of submissions / proposals, contracts, fees and marketing material,
- Financial management including project billings, managing budgets, forecasting and cashflow,
- Administration of projects through Vantagepoint involving project set up, quality system audits and workflow, contract review and administration, managing variations and supporting project resourcing,
- Managing studio premises, supplies and equipment, coordinate IT, plan and execute client and studio events,
- HR including staff communications, local recruitment, coordinating performance and reward, maintaining staff files and paperwork, leave and timesheets,
- Assist with sourcing and managing the relocation efforts of our Perth team into new premises,
- Contribution to the global studio network through collaborative problem solving, teamwork and improvement initiatives.
This is a generalist role that offers responsibility and variety in a close creative team. The position reports to local Studio Directors and a senior Regional Studio Manager and is functionally supported by a global Executive team with expertise in Financial Management, IT, Human Resources and Marketing.
A good graphical design eye and experience in using InDesign or similar layout software is essential. Our ideal candidate will have strong numerical and communication skills and be proficient in using Microsoft Excel and Word. Experience in using project billing systems will be highly desirable. An understanding or experience with quality management systems (ISO9001 compliant or similar) will be beneficial.
Our workplace culture is extremely supportive, creative and driven, so you can rest assured that your workmates will have your back and help you to succeed in the role. Additional benefits you will enjoy as an ASPECT staff member include:
- Additional 2 weeks of annual leave through our Purchased Leave Initiative.
- A busy calendar of office social events including Friday afternoon activities and drinks.
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program and access to trained Mental Health First Aiders.
- Fantastic company culture and work environment.
- A workplace supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential.
How to apply
Please submit your Cover Letter and CV to [email protected]
For inquiries please call Veronica Vescio, Regional Studio Manager on email [email protected]
Only applications from Australian Citizens, permanent residents or long-term visa holders are eligible for appointment.
Applications or enquiries from recruitment agencies will not be considered.