Writer & Editor - Global
We’re growing and we’re looking for a passionate Writer/Editor to join our global Marketing team. Reporting to the global Marketing Director, you will deliver clear, meaningful, and compelling content which will help to bring our projects to life. Our Marketing Team is primarily based in Melbourne, Australia, but we are willing to consider candidates based in any city in which we have a studio.
We invite applications from candidates with a background in Communication, Journalism, Marketing or a related field, with at least five years of experience. Previous involvement writing for landscape architecture or within the design and construction industries is a bonus, but not essential.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a key role in the evolution of the company as it consolidates its place as one of the top landscape architecture firms around the globe. Working as a member of our talented and dynamic Executive team, this role supports ASPECT Studios as ‘One Studio’ and you will form part of a team that plans, prioritises and shapes the marketing activities of the practice.
You will have a great eye of detail and be able to think critically. As well as being able to prioritise and multitask, you will also have the ability to successfully form personal relationships, working with multiple leaders and areas of the practice across many of our locations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, proofread, edit and improve written content for external audiences,
- Edit and compose content for the practice’s digital media and online platforms, including the company’s website,
- Edit, draft and co-author copy from leaders for publication, including think pieces,
- Lead in developing clear and concise copy to educate practitioners in specific areas of expertise and knowledge for the practice.
ASPECT Studios benefits
Our staff are creative and driven, so you can rest assured that your workmates will have your back and help you to succeed. We’re extremely supportive of professional development to help you reach your potential. Our Global Training Strategy includes a regular calendar of internal and external training throughout the year, with dedicated Training Advocates in each of our studios.
- Additional two weeks of annual leave through our Purchased Leave Initiative,
- A busy calendar of studio social events including Friday afternoon activities and drinks,
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program and trained Mental Health First Aiders,
- Fantastic company culture and work environment,
- Work in a dynamic team in a global role,
- Pet friendly studios,
- A workplace supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential,
- MAPS Days – four paid professional development days a year to grow your skills and knowledge in areas that interest you and provide benefit to our business.
How to Apply
Think you’d be the perfect fit for this role and for ASPECT Studios? We want to hear from you.
Please submit your CV and portfolio or work in strict confidence to [email protected].
For further inquiries please contact Chris Spence, Marketing Director via [email protected]
Only applications from Australian Citizens, permanent residents or long-term visa holders are eligible for appointment.