Australian Institute Of Chartered Accountants
Bachelor Of Commerce, University of Melbourne
Ivan is CEO of ASPECT Studios. He has over 15 years of C-suite level experience leading design and technology firms, developing their strategies and building the structure, culture and operating platforms to deliver them.
This includes 3 years as CEO of Geyer (a leading design and consultancy firm servicing blue chip clients such as Telstra, BHP, Westpac, Citi and Deloitte), focusing on redefining their purpose, diversifying into new sectors and building key strategic alliances.
As COO/CFO at Woods Bagot, he supported the growth into China, US and Europe, tripling revenue and building the operational, financial and cultural platforms to enable that growth and become a top 10 global firm. Prior to that Ivan was COO/CFO at SEEK in its early start-up days and an integral part of the team that tripled revenue and established an unassailable market position.
Recent Professional History
- ASPECT Studios CEO, 2017 – current
- Internal Consulting Group COO, 2015 – 2017
- Geyer CEO, 2012 – 2015, Non-Executive Director 2015 – 2017
- Woods Bagot COO/CFO, 2003 – 2011
- SEEK Ltd COO/CFO, 2000 – 2003
- Boston Consulting Group, Project Leader, NYC & Melbourne 1995 – 1999
- Deloitte, Consultant 1990 – 1993
- Sense and Sustainability: A synopsis of the move toward environmental management for a global design firm