Associate - Ho Chi Minh City
ASPECT Studios is hiring, and we are seeking applications from candidates with a passion and drive to work on career defining local and international projects in our HCMC Studio. As an Associate you will be a leader within ASPECT Studios, working with Studio Directors and partners to strengthen the company’s profile, identifying business development opportunities and project procurement to implementation.
Our ideal candidates will be industry recognised designers with demonstrated experience working on local and international projects across a variety of project typologies and scales. Ideally you will be a senior practitioner who is looking for sustained career growth with a degree in Landscape Architecture, Architecture or Urban Design.
You will deliver to a high standard, actively engage with, and contribute to studio culture, and bring your strong collaborative and team working capabilities to the practice.
We are seeking candidates with at least 8 years experiences in design, design development, project delivery, client liaison, and project management. The ability to guide design outcomes, present to clients and undertake project negotiations is critical to this role.
Additional experience required, includes:
- Engaging with clients, collaborators, and stakeholders in leading the delivery of a variety of project typologies and scales.
- Highly proficient in managing teams to deliver multiple projects for diverse clients.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, SketchUp/or Rhino and Lumion. Revit experience would be highly regarded.
- Experience leading and mentoring team members to optimize their professional and personal development.
- Excellent client management skills with the ability to negotiate desired outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability in strategic thinking, analysis, and sustainable design principals.
- Prepare and present to external client groups on project related matters.
- Good writing and oral communication skills in English. Vietnamese is an advantage.
- Strong and effective verbal and visual communication abilities.
ASPECT Studios benefits
We have a diverse range of experience and cultural backgrounds within our global company. We are a business that is extremely supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential. Our Global Training Strategy includes a regular calendar of internal and external training throughout the year with dedicated Training Advocates in each studio.
Additional benefits you will enjoy as an ASPECT Studios employee include:
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Fantastic company culture and work environment
- Exposure to national and international projects
- A workplace supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential.
- MAPS Days – four paidprofessional development days a year to grow your skills and knowledge in areas that interest you and provide benefit to our business.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and portfolio of work examples in strict confidence to [email protected]
For further inquiries please contact Nicole Teh, Studio Manager via email [email protected]